Join members of Meeting Professionals International
for This Knowledge Share Workshop.
Learn new innovative tools, techniques and processes to design great meetings. Gerald "Solutionman" Haman will share the secrets from the Thinkubator Studios and his experience with over 1,000 meetings and events. Learn new innovative tools, techniques and processes to design great meetings
Discover Great Solutions for Designing Innovative Meetings, Events, Conferences, Workshops and Experiences.
- Discover the 88 Great Meeting Planning Questions that save time and improve planning
- Understand how to design interactive activities that engage audiences, foster teamwork and increase learning
- Discover why a goal for every meeting should be to inspire innovative thinking
- Experience engaging meeting activities including the Know Your Brain Game and the Thinkathon that set the world brainstorming record in Singapore
Plus, registration includes a FREE KnowBrainer Tool valued at $100.
The KnowBrainer Tool will help you:
- Increase creativity by more than 500%
- Think faster, better and smarter
- Train your brain to think more clearly
2 DATES | 2 TIMES | 2 LOCATIONS TO MEET YOUR NEEDS:
TUESDAY, APRIL 29 - 8:00am - 10:00am
WhirlyBall - Vernon Hills, 285 Center Drive, Vernon Hills, IL
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 30
3:00pm - 5:00pm
Courtyard Chicago Downtown/River North, 30 E. Hubbard, Chicago, IL
Gerald "Solutionman" Haman is a Certified Experience Economy Expert who founded The Thinkubator Innovation Studios and SolutionPeople Innovation. Previously, he had worked for P&G and Arthur Andersen. Solutionman has created a community of over 500,000 people who belong to more than 60 innovation groups, including the Experience Design Innovators Group and the Meeting & Event Innovators Group. All workshop participants will receive Haman's KnowBrainer Innovation Tool and his 88 Great Meeting Planning Questions book.